Wednesday, December 1, 2010

An Amazing Clay Lady

I wanted to share with you all the art of a very talented lady. She sculpts some amazing polymer clay pieces. Her attention to detail is quite incredible.I can not imagine doing such tiny work. She has a shop on Etsy where all of her items can be seen and are available. I just purchased one of her Russian Doll ornaments and can't wait for it to arrive. It will look perfect on my family room Christmas tree.

Look at the detail on his coat,Amazing!
Do yourself a favor and check her shop out. She is featuring her dog ornaments  in a treasury on Etsy December 2  under the Pets catagory. Besides the darling pet ornaments she also has pins to wear that are such fun. I also don't want to forget her cake toppers that she makes and I believe may offer custom design on those as well.Here you can find her Paris Santa ornament and all of her other wonderful items.
A sweet little pug ornament part of her Treasury on Etsy
You can find her as well on her blog http://www.poppylovesaparty.blogspot.com/ as well as on facebook.
I love to shop on Etsy and giving a hand made gift truly is the best part of gift giving!

6 comments:

  1. Those are sooooo cute. That Santa is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever tried to post a comment and it's really clever and when you hit post comment it tells you that you're not you. Well I have been having a serious identity crisis for the last hour as I try to thank you for including me in your blog. If it doesn't work this time I will assume that I am dead and I just don't know about it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Santa is beautiful...I need to check out "Poppy's" Etsy before to much longer! Time is getting short and I need another ornament for my tree...*smile*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing these. Both ornaments are amazing, especially the Santa, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just received my bugs! Oh my goodness, they are the cutest things ever. I know I should keep them in the bug cage but they're just too cute. They don't seem to move around a lot so I don't think my husband's size 14 shoes will make contact with them. I absolutely love them!
    Thanks again for sharing my Etsy shop info.

    ReplyDelete