Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What A Bunch Of Booootiful Ideas!

Last week I stumbled on a facebook and blog I just know you all will love as much as I do. As most of you know I am always looking for new ideas of things to make for each and every holiday. The blog is called Six In The Suburbs. It's a family blog with six fun and creative gals all contributing to the same amazing blog. Boy I sure could use 5 more people to help me keep my blog going as well as my shop,my house,my office.....well you all have heard me whine before about my lack of time!

Aren't these absolutely adorable!
 Here is another wonderful idea from this great blog! These Chocolate Peanutbutter Acorns treats look so delicious as well as pretty. I had to run out and get the items so I can make these for my adorable niece who is coming down for a short visit. She loves Nutter Butter cookies and I have a rather odd addiction to acorns,so it's a perfect snack to share.
I also discovered over at disneyfamily.com a Mickey Mouse Vampire treat box to print and fold for your little ghouls and goblins.We are a Disney crazy family so this will be a big hit with my grandson's. Head over there for all kinds of Halloween printables and party ideas.
Hp Creative Studio has a great place for craft ideas and printables too for every holiday and occasion.
They really have a ton of Halloween printables like signs,decorations,carving templates,banners,even Martha Stewart creations.
Ravens Blight is another great go to web site for free paper toys. They have so many to choose from. Like printable foldable stone mansions to make any party table look even more creepy.....to paper skulls....to my all time favorite Pocket Monsters. I print these every year and just place them in a pocket of my denim shirts and go about my business. So much fun and everyone loves them!
Here's a place for free printable boxes for nearly every single occasion in the year. Don't Eat The Paste is a blog that is so much fun and is chocked full of fun items and ideas!This Eyeball Gift Box is an absolute hoot!!
Head over to this web site that I think I have mentioned before Canon Creative Park. I can't tell you how many times I have gone here for fun surprises to include in a gift. They can take some time to fold and put together but they are worth it! Pumpkins are everybodys favorite Halloween item so go and check out this fun interactive pumpkin to make and either share or give away.
Isn't this the greatest FREE paper toy ever!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! Thanks for sharing all these great sites. Definitely worth looking at! Fellow etsian now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those meringue ghosts and peanut butter acorns are simply adorable. Thanks for sharing. I must try them out for my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You find the neatest things online Rebecca...the peanut butter acorns are so cute...I'll have to wait and see if William grows out of his peanut allergy before I try those! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWOWOWOWOW! These are AWESOME! Wish I'd had these kinds of things for inspiration in my teaching days! Thanks, lil' Rebecca! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete