Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Brillant Man Taken Too Soon

             I feared that when Steve Jobs announced he was stepping down from his much loved company that it wasn't for a good reason.
I adore my Apple laptop and have been hinting around the family how much I want an IPad.....I would even act surprised when I opened it. He did know exactly what we all wanted and needed in our lives,before we did. He thought outside the box so to speak and he always followed his conscience when others believed he would fail.
I like what someone said today on the news that Steve Jobs was our modern day Da Vinci.

I believe he  has set the bar for creating and designing,and he has left some enormous shoes to fill.

"It's really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times,people don't know what they want until you show it to them."
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” -Steve Jobs

Steve Jobs 1955-2011.................You will be forever missed.

2 comments:

  1. I regret that I've never had an Apple...but I've always liked and respected Steve Jobs! I liked you figured there something happening when Mr. Jobs left his company. I didn't suspect it was something so drastic as his health. Hope you get your iPad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I did a poor job of typing my comment...I wanted to tell you too that I love the fall trees

    ReplyDelete