Friday, October 19, 2012

Babble's Top 50 Etsy Parents Shops and Little Ole ME!

     Thankfully it is the end of another busy and stressful week here in construction land where I work by day. What would we do without weekends to re-charge ourselves? So as I was about to leave the office I decided to do a little web surfing and found my shop in The Top 50 Etsy Parents Shops on Babble.
I'm kind of excited,tickled,thrilled but mostly very,VERY honored......all at the same time!! Go here to see the list of all 50 shops.

There are six catagories, Vintage,Home Goods,Paper Goods,Jewelry,Clothing and Handmade Dolls and Toys which is the catagory I'm in. I am among 12 wonderful toy shops.
If you haven't shopped on Etsy than you have truly missed out on some of the best places to shop. I go there first before I go anywhere else.....and have found so many great gifts from all over the world!

For me making felt toys is my passion.It truly was an Ah ha( moment as Oprah says)when I opened my Etsy shop. I realized what I was suppose to do at the ripe ole age of ....well lets say over 50.....way over 50 haha! I'm never not thinking about ideas or picking the grand-kiddos creative brains. I have so many ideas and never enough time it seems to sit down and create them. I am always happy when I am sewing!!

Stop over and see all the great Etsy shops on Babble, I'm among some of the most incredible artists!!

2 comments: