Monday, July 18, 2011

Poppytalk Handmade

        I hope everyone had a great weekend....sadly it's Monday so it's back to work for most of us I guess. And from what I'm hearing the whole country will be under a heat blanket it seems. I guess I better enjoy today because tomorrow will be a heat index of 105....now that's crazy.
So since it will be too hot to go outside why not just stay inside and shop online at Poppytalk Handmade!
What a great on line publication of handmade artists......AND ME!!!

Poppytalk Handmade is an online street market publication showcasing artists and their shops.
I am so excited I was invited to participate by the creators Jan and Earl. So I have no idea what to expect. Any exposure an artist can get is just wonderful. What's even more wonderful is this publication.I have spent way too much time there checking out so many fabulous shops....making my list for future purchases...for sure!!
Here are a few of my favorites from this current issue.
The first one a photo of canoes from a shop called Wild Orange Studio.Doesn't it make you think of summer camps?

http://www.poppytalkhandmade.com/table86
This second one is striped tote bag from a shop called Meiling Sketchbook.This bag would be such fun to tote around my books or sewing,especially to carry when we head down to our cabin!
http://www.poppytalkhandmade.com/table98
The third one is such an unusual pendant from a shop called Artisanie Europe. I love this artists work so much. As a matter of fact I have had my eye on several items in this shop for a while. I just love tiny things and the little houses are precious.
http://www.poppytalkhandmade.com/table94
Stay inside in the cool air conditioning and check out Poppytalk Handmade latest issue (Jul 18-Aug 12/11)entitled On The Road.....and let me know what ya think about my table (as they call it).I am tickled to be in the company of so many great artists.

1 comment:

  1. I love those canoes, it reminds me of camping! And I'm such a sucker for bags, I've got tons of them! Today was toasty, we spent the day swimming at a friends lake, and since it's only supposed to get hotter and hotter (and since we don't have AC) maybe we'll go back later in the week... ;)

    ReplyDelete